Welcome to the gain train!
Are you ready to go through a 10 day gruelling diet and workout plan to add 2 pounds of muscle to your physique?
We are sharing it for free and I challenge you to try it out.
Before attempting this workout program make sure that you are:
- Injury free
- Know how to perform compound movements correctly
- Willing to sacrifice the next 10 days for incredible muscle gains.
Let’s start with the training
In this 10 day program we will focus our efforts on compound movements.
ATTENTION: Men That Want To Build Muscle and Lose Stubborn Fat Effortlessly! Click here to grab my anabolic workout program and meal plan that works FAST before offer expires tonight!
Compound movements are the exercises that pack on muscle to your physique.
The aim for these workouts is not to spend a ton of time in the gym.
We want to perform only a few exercises with crazy intensity.
Let’s start out with our least favourite day of the week: leg day.
Day 1 – Intense leg workout
One of my favourite things to do on a leg day is making my legs my slaves.
What I mean by that is that I am the boss of them and I will make them work hard even though they are exhausted.
So here are the things you need to do:
- Squats 20 reps – 3 sets. Try to go with a weight that you are struggling with at the last few reps of the set. After 15 reps you should be exhausted and you really not to push past failure to complete every set. It’s ok to lower the weight after each set if you need to.
- Dumbbell lunges – 3 sets 12 reps per leg. Go with a heavy weight on this one, this should not be easy. If you feel like you cannot finish your set simply stop for about 5-10 seconds, catch your breath and continue on.
- Calf raises – 2 sets. The first set perform 100 reps of a weight that is light, after about 40 reps your calves should start feeling tired. It’s ok to do rest for about 5 seconds after every 10 reps if you need to. The second set is heavy, load the machine with more weight and perform 8 quality reps with good form.
Guys if you perform this leg day with intensity it should be more than enough to stimulate some crazy muscle growth.
Day 2 – Arm War
We all want big arms right?
Well at least I do and I know just the right way to stimulate them for muscle growth.
Here’s the routine to follow:
- Barbell curls and skull crushers 3 sets 12 reps . Go with a moderate heavy weight. Try to focus on good form when lifting the weight. Start doing barbell curls and immediately after that go straight to skull crushers. This is a superset and a great way to start the workout.
- Tricep pushdown – 3 sets 12 reps – Go with a weight as heavy as you can handle, it’s ok to lower the weight in a middle of a set if you feel like you can’t finish it with the weight you are using.
- Spider curls – 3 sets to failure – Use a moderate heavy weight and squeeze out as many reps as you possibly can.
- One arm tricep pushdown 3 sets to failure – Go with a relatively light weight and perform the reps with quality form.
- Hammer curls 3 sets to failure go with a moderate heavy weight and squeeze out as many reps you possible can.
After this workout you should have a pretty nice pump in your arms.
Day 3 – Chest & Back Attack
Training chest and back together is great.
If you have not tried it you will love it!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Incline dumbell bench press 4 sets 8-10 reps. Go heavy or go home, focus on using a good form.
- Dumbell back rows 4 sets – 15 reps . Use a moderate heavy weight and try to squeeze out 15 reps in each set.
- Dips 4 sets till failure – Just do as many of them as you can in each set
- Pullups 4 sets till failure – Squeeze out as many as you possibly can and focus on the negative part of the motion
- Shoulder Press – 5 sets 10 reps – finish the workout with a little deltoid action
If performed with intensity this should be enough to make your muscles grow!
Day 4 – Rest Day
You will need a rest day for the gruelling workout tomorrow
Day 5 – Overrall strength
We will follow the proven principle 5×5 for this days workout.
Deadlift 5 sets 5 reps
Squats 5 sets 5 reps
Bench Press 5 sets 5 reps
Repeat this cycle for the next 5 days
The Meal Plan
It’s incredibly important to take the diet seriously when training hard.
If your diet is not on point you simply won’t grow no matter how hard you’ll train.
Supplements you need when following this program:
- Whey protein
- Amino Acid powder
- D-Bal Max muscle building supplement
Meal Plan For Training days
Breakfast – 5 eggs, bowl of oatmeal and 1 capsule of D-Bal Max
Pre workout pre workout – 2 slices of Ezikiel toast with peanut butter, whey protein shake and 1 capsule of D-Bal Max
Intra workout: Amino acids
Post workout – 1 Chicken breast, cup of brown rice and a handful of spinach.
Meal 5 – Fish, sweet potatoes, broccoli and a capsule of D-Bal Max
Meal 6 – Whey protein shake
Meal 7 – 3 egg whites, a whey protein shake and a capsule of D-Bal Max
Meal Plan For Rest Days
Breakfast – 4 scrambled eggs mixed with spinach, 1 capsule of D-Bal Max
Meal 2 – Protein shake & 1 table spoon of peanut butter
Meal 3 – Chicken with sweet potatoes and a handful of mixed vegetables. 1 capsule of D-Bal Max
Meal 4 – Whey protein protein shake, fruit of choice and one capsule of D-Bal Max
Meal 5 – Ground beef with white rice
Meal 6 – 2 eggs , a whey protein shake and one capsule of D-Bal Max
So there you have it guys, try out this program it will definitely deliver some pretty interesting muscle gains!