1. The last time you showered at your place might’ve been… last month? Two months ago?
2. Your hands are always callused.
Little red badges of courage all over your palms.
3. You have your machines.
And heaven help the fools using them.
4. Your alarms have a theme.
5. There are a ton of people who get this number when you see ‘em working out:
And you probably don’t know their names.
6. Gym time’s the only time you see your co-workers outside of work.
7. Out of your friends, you’re the only one who can convert kilos to pounds in your head.
Don’t miss #8-15 and “Bicep Charles” on the next page
8. Even your personal to-do lists look like workout plans.
Grocery lists always have room for improvement.
9. Personal trainers interrupt your sets to ask for advice instead of offer it.
10. Your favorite feeling in the world is a new personal record.
11. But this feeling right after is also all too familiar:
12. Your complete list of pet peeves is “when people don’t re-rack.”
13. You regularly talk about lifting things and putting them down.
14. Your serious face is featured prominently in most photos you’re in.
Careers your friends have joked you have based on said photos: magician, pants model, part-time arm wrestler, walking six-pack, etc.
ATTENTION: Men That Want To Build Muscle and Lose Stubborn Fat Effortlessly! Click here to grab my anabolic workout program and meal plan that works FAST before offer expires tonight!
15. Your nickname recently became “Bicep Charles”…
…or you’re trying to get that nickname going for yourself.