Build muscle, gain back your strength and get that six pack back!
Be honest bro…
You pretty much fucked up this summer, right?
Last winter you worked hard, got jacked as fuck for the summer..
The BBQ’s happened.
You didn’t have time to train.
And your mates wanted to grab a beer all the time.
Now, you’ve lost your strength, lost some of that muscles and gotten a bit soft.
But I get it.
It happened to me too!
But now, it’s at the end of August. It’s time to wake up, and get off your ass and start working on your goals again!
And don’t worry, I got you covered! Like always ;).
In this article I’m going to give you:
- My 4 week “Get Back On Track” workout program – that builds muscle, removes fat and increases strength
- My diet protocols to gain back your six pack effortlessly
- My supplementation stack that has turbocharged my results in 21 days
So, let’s get started!
My 4 Week Get Back on Track Workout Program
In order to get your dream physique, you have to be willing to work extremely hard, that’s a fact.
So, here’s how you’re going to have to train for the next 4 weeks:
Monday – Chest
- 4 x 8-10 bench press
- 4 x 8-10 incline dumbbell presses
- 4 x 10-12 cable flyes
- 4 x 10-12 dips (chest version more than triceps)
- 20 minute HIIT cardio, 2 minute jog, 2 minute sprints, repeat for 20 minutes (this will blast away your BBQ fat and also increase overall strength)
Tuesday – Back and biceps
- 4 x 8 deadlifts
- 4 x to failure chinups
- 4 x 8 cable rows
- 4 x 8 pulldowns
- 4 x 10 barbell shrugs
Wednesday – Rest
Rest is key, but remember to eat clean.
Thursday – Triceps and shoulders
- 3 exercises for triceps and 3 for shoulders. 4 sets each and 10 reps each set.
- 40 minute HIIT cardio
Friday – Legs
- 4 x 12 squats
- 4 x 10 walking dumbbell lunges (10 set each leg)
- 4 x 12 leg press
- 4 x 12 quad extensions
- 6 x 10 calf raises
Saturday – Abs + Lagging bodyparts
So, you’re probably going to be super sore after leg day.
However, there’s no time for excuses.
You need to train abs and you need to train them heavy just like any other muscle group. Crunches are shit, unless you add some weight to it. So find an ab machine that has adjustable weight and do 10 heavy sets, 10-12 reps each set.
Then also work on a body part that you feel needs some extra love (other than your legs :’). For me it’s the traps.
After that do a light 20 minute walking / slow jog cardio to try and flush out the soreness in your legs.
Sunday – Rest
Prepare for next week’s battle.
Speaking of battle… have you seen the new supplement range called Battle Ready Fuel? It’s made by Ex special forces elite solider. And all I have to say is FINALLY there’s a supplement brand that has superior quality products at affordable prices. Go read my review of them here.
Nutrition and Supplements to Gain muscle & strength while losing fat
Now, the important part.
Let’s face it, you’re not going to make any gains if you don’t take this part seriously.
That’s a fact.
About 35 days ago I started using a new supplement brand called Battle Ready Fuel.
I took my diet seriously and used their 30 day supplement stack.
- Gained back the strength I had lost this summer in the first 2 weeks, and added about 5% strength increase in most lifts after the full 30 days
- Went from 15.7% body-fat down to 10.8%
- Feel like I gained a few lbs of muscle when I compare pictures together
So, how did I eat and what supplements did I take?
I only ate super clean and REAL foods. Low in carb and high in protein.
And when you have carbs, make sure to eat them right after your workout.
This protocol works extremely well.
So I’m basically talking:
- Chicken breasts
- Minced beef
- Sweet potato (not a lot)
- Greek yoghurt
For an example day I would eat something like:
- Greek yoghurt
- Scoop triple chocolate Battle Ready Fuel whey protein
- Fish oil form BRF
- Multivitamins from BRF
- Scrambled eggs with vegetables
- The pre workout from BRF
- Creatine from BRF
- A banana
After workout (dinner)
- Chicken breast
- Sweet potato
- Peanut butter
- Whey protein
That wraps it up….
Hopefully you’ll be able to make a lot of gains using my back to school workout program.
It’s super intense, but I guarantee you’ll make loads of gains!
Then, make sure to eat super clean foods, and an overall low carb and high in protein diet.