Anabolic steroids, technically known as anabolic-androgenic steroids(AAS), are drugs that are structurally related to the cyclic steroid ring system and have similar effects to testosterone in the body. They increase protein within cells, especially in skeletal muscles.
Many people have been wondering what effects steroids have on the body. Of course it matters what kind of steroid you take and how much of it you take. So to make things easy we have made a list with all the pros and cons of taking steroids. Obviously this list is not perfect and some may argue that these side effect do not occur when taking anabolic steroids, but keep in mind steroids work differently on different bodies.
- Improves athletic ability and gives edge during a competition
- Allows athletes to lose weight
- Improves muscular strength and performance
- Provides muscles more oxygen and increases muscle mass
- Increases visual appearance
- Increases strength ability
- Many people using steroids can get liver cancer, have organ damage, psychological defects, hormonal changes, and sometimes infertility
- Could get arrested for using steroids illegally
- Greater risk of Hepatitis B and C
- Increase the risk of tearing tendons
- Have enlarged breasts for men and increase facial hair in women
- If you take steroids, you could have a more aggressive personality
- Growth can be stunted at a young age
- Steroids can damage veins
- If you are an athlete taking steroids, you can be suspended from games and even be expelled from the league
- All these effects may/can lead to death
Many major and long-term problems include the following…
ATTENTION: Men That Want To Build Muscle and Lose Stubborn Fat Effortlessly! Click here to grab my anabolic workout program and meal plan that works FAST before offer expires tonight!
- Balding and hair loss
- Aggression and Depression
- Paranoia and Insomnia
- Nausea and Vomiting
- High Blood Pressure
- Aching Joints
- Jaundice or Liver Damage
- Urinary Trouble
- Heart Disease and Cancer
- Susceptibility to HIV and other transmitted diseases. (Needles)
The use of steroids can affect your life in so many ways and have many consequences on your regular life. From this investigation we have learned that the best thing to do is to avoid the use of steroids.
Legal (and Safe) Steroid Alternatives
What if you could get the body you’ve always wanted FAST, without risking your health?
Well, you can… The legal steroid alternative industry has evolved fast in the recent decade and a handful of companies now have their hands on legal steroid alternatives that can mimic the effects of steroids WITHOUT the side-effects.
Learn more here:
- Build Muscle FAST: Top 3 Legal Dianabol Alternatives
- Burn Fat FAST: Top 3 Legal Clenbuterol Alternatives
- Build Muscle AND Burn Fat: Top 3 Legal Trenbolone Alternatives