So, you’re trying to build massive amounts of muscle but don’t want to become a fatbrah a long the way mate? That’s what we all want right? Bigger muscle yet still being shredded as f*ck.
In this video Silent Mike tries to give you his best tips on achieving this; staying lean while building muscle. Watch the video below OR if you’re a lazybrah who considers himself too busy for watching you can read the bullet points from this video below the video.
- Tracking Macros certainly helps but isn’t always necessary
- Eating “cleaner” foods usually will help volumize (as they tend to be less calorically dense), making you FEEL more full
- Mike slowly started upping his calories, seeing how his weight changed and adjusting accordingly
- Making consistent small smart choices go a long way (do you really need extra butter on dat popcorn brah?)
- Weigh yourself every week so you KNOW how you are progressing
- If you DO go overboard, a mini-cut (reducing calories below maintenance for 1-2 weeks) can help.