Arnold Schwarzenegger, the greatest bodybuilder to ever walk this earth, and perhaps the greatest human to walk this earth. We can all agree to that Arnold is an inspiration. He truly has done it all and he didn’t let anything stop him from reaching his goal, whether it was to become the greatest bodybuilder of all times or the governor of California. Today Arnold has started acting again and he also has his own supplement line, The Arnold Series.
1. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope it never will.
2. I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.
3. As a kid I always idolized the winning athletes. It is one thing to idolize heroes. It is quite another to visualize yourself in their place.
4. We all have great inner power. That power is self-faith.
5. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry.
6. You have to want to conquer.
7. What I am most happy about is that I can zero in on a vision of where I want to be in the future…I already feel like I’m there, that it’s just a matter of time.
8. When I was 10 I got this thing that I wanted to be the best at something…
9. Every dream carries with it certain risks, especially the risk of failure. But I am not stopped by risks.
10. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.